First of all, what ProAct.js is not:
- ProAct.js is not an MVC, MVVM, MV* framework.
- ProAct.js is not a plugin for such a framework.
- ProAct.js doesn't depend on any other library.
So what exactly is ProAct.js?
- ProAct.js is a tool for optimizing calculations and defining dependencies between objects.
- ProAct.js is implementation of the Object-oriented approach in the reactive programming.
- Additionally it uses functional reactive programming ideas to connect the dependency graph created by the reactive objects to the outside world.
- ProAct.js can be used as a building block for complex frameworks (like MV* ones). Two-way bindings can be implemented with ease.
And the name?
For more about reactive programming click here.
- As node.js module:
npm install proact.js
- As bower module:
bower install proact.js
- CDN -
A list of examples using ProAct.js:
- Click counter
- Click counter with the ProAct.js DSL
- TodoMVC implementation using a ProAct.js based MV* mini framework
- Simple html/js one-way bindings implementation.
We need more examples here! Please contribute by experimenting with the library!
- Nickolay Tzvetinov (@meddle0x53) - creator of the project.
You can contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Also you can open an issue for the project here.